The Jewish Community Foundation of Calgary (JCFC) is a registered not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in Calgary, Canada and Israel by encouraging charitable gifts to create endowment funds and using the investment income generated by these funds to make grants. We help people give back to the communities they care about in ways that are simple, convenient and lasting.
We work with donors to help them set aside or save money that will be dedicated to philanthropy. We pool these funds and manage them with care according to our investment policy statement.
Whether you are starting on a modest scale or you oversee more substantial personal or institutional assets, we can help you or your clients:
- Define your philanthropic goals
- Assess your full range of giving options
- Optimize your savings on capital gains, estate and income taxes
- Strategically plan your charitable giving to maximize results
- Significantly enhance your philanthropic scope and effectiveness
- Build a charitable family legacy
- Create income for your retirement or for loved ones after you’re gone
- Stay informed about charitable giving opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day administration of your funds